High Point University
High Point University is a dynamic center of learning, which offers students of various backgrounds and educational experiences the opportunity to earn a bachelor's or master's degree.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions assists traditional students with enrollment into our day program. Students interested in acquiring a Master's Degree will find all of the information necessary through our Graduate School. And the Evening Degree Program allows working adults the opportunity to return to the classroom to complete a degree while still maintaining full-time employment.
High Point is a place where you can learn how to learn. With a strong core curriculum in the liberal arts, High Point earns top-tier standing among comprehensive colleges. According to U.S. News and World Report, the university is ranked 5th among 103 institutions in the South.
We're small. We're friendly. We focus on the individual. We believe in balance, so we have created an environment that offers rigorous academics, competitive Division I athletics, and opportunities to grow in skills, character, and faith.
Tuition and Fees
- Effective Term: Fall 2009
- Tuition: 0
- Room and Board: 7,960
- Estimated Additional Expenses: 0
- Average Financial Aid Awarded to International Students: 0
- Fees: 0
- Total Undergraduates: 3,277
- First Years: 1,077
- Graduate Enrollment: 326
- Fall Application Deadline: 02-June
- Application Fee: 40
- Application Website: http://www.highpoint.edu/apply/ug/
- Tests Required for International Students: TOEFL, ACT, SAT-I (Reasoning)
- Setting: Urban
- City Size: Small
- Type of School: University
- Public/Private: Private not-for-profit
- Gender: Co-ed
- Religious Affiliation: United Methodist
- Calendar: Semester
- Programs Offered: Bachelor's Degree, Graduate or higher
- 833 Montlieu Avenue
- Drawer 7
- High Point, NC 27262
- (336) 841-9216
- Admissions Contact Name: Andy Bills, Vice President for Enrollment